ADNOC - Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA)

Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company established in 1977, is a major producer of oil and gas. from the offshore areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. ADMA-OPCO's shareholders are ADNOC, owning 60% of shares, while the rest 40% is divided between BP, Total and JODCO.

Sustainability News

This company has no news - if this is your company Login to add your first article

ADMA-OPCO

Sustainability Reports

There are no reports available to view

Share this profile


Sustainability Data - Overview

How much data does ADNOC - Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA) have available on ArabSustainability.com?


Compare ADNOC - Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA)'s sustainability performance

Inspect Data Compare to:
Sorry, there is no data for the indicator chosen. Please choose other parameters.